Have you heard? If you pre-order 5 or more copies of Penguins Can’t Fly +39 Other Rules That Don’t Exist, you can score some pretty neat bonuses.
First of all, anyone who orders at least one book from anywhere can email their receipt to email@example.com and get a special e-Book containing five bonus rules that didn’t make the original cut, a Permission to Break The Rules Coupon book, access to the video of one of my 70-minute speaking programs, and a cache of digital wallpaper. (Details here.)
If you’re interested in buying a bunch of books to share with friends, family, and sworn enemies, you are a committed Adultitis fighter and deserve to be rewarded as such! Of course, you are eligible to receive all of the digital candy mentioned above, as well as some other exclusive prizes. First of all, I will personally sign each copy, and depending on whether you order 5, 10, 25, or 100 books, you can also get:
- Rules That Don’t Exist” postcards
- Marty the Penguin eraser
- Limited edition “Penguins Can’t Fly” t-shirt
- 16″ x 20″ “Rules That Don’t Exist” giclée print
- 24″ x 24″ stretched canvas print featuring your favorite artwork of mine
- A chance to win a complimentary speaking presentation for your company, association, church, or community group.
Learn more about all of the specific deals here.
Wondering what you could possibly do with all those books?
You could just give them out to strangers on a random street corner or build a little fort for your Lego minifigs, but here are some more practical suggestions: [Read more…]