Join our small rebellion of freedom fighters breaking rules that don’t exist, rallying against Adultitis and its unadventurous version of adulthood!
“You are the best pick-me-up ever!!!” –Kathy Jo Uecker
Each week we send out an email dispatch with simple instructions for creating a life with less stress and more fun. It includes art and insights from Jason, along with links to our best blog posts and a Kim & Jason comic strip, as well as insider information you won’t get anywhere else — including this web site! Check out a sample issue for yourself. It’s a great way to keep your Adultitis at bay.
Did we mention it’s free? Well, it is.
“Another powerful newsletter. Your writing is so great, one of the only ones I receive that I actually read religiously!” –Jason Hewlett
“Your newsletter looks and feels like a letter from a friend. It is a bright spot in my week that I always look forward to receiving.” –Catherine Duncan
Oh, and one more thing…
As an Insider, you’ll get instant access to the Adultitis Fighter Arsenal, a password-protected area of our website where we’ve collected some of the most powerful Adultitis-fighting weapons known to man. This invaluable cache includes:
- Adultitis Antidotes, an ebook with 15 of the most powerful (and fast-acting) ways to stop Adultitis in its tracks.
- A guide to hosting your own Escape Adulthood Party.
- Complete download of one of our most popular books, There’s An Adult In My Soup.
- A comprehensive book club discussion guide for Penguins Can’t Fly.
- Access to a variety of printables and wallpapers for your various electronic devices, featuring Jason’s inspiring art.
- A secret password to get 15% off every order you place at The Lemonade Stand.
- …we are adding amazing resources to the cache all the time!
Sign up below to add some happy to your inbox. And don’t worry, we respect your email address and happen to think spam and the spammy spamheads who send it should be dipped in honey and exposed to a pack of rabid raccoons.
Enter your email and join the tribe!
“Probably the most refreshing and peaceful newsletter I have ever gotten. Thanks!” –Carmen Boan
“Thank you for your beautiful writing. I enjoy each and every email, they mean a lot to me. I always wait to read them when I truly have time to take them in, and savor.” –Eileen Cease
“Your newsletter is the only one I read all the time, no matter how busy. On the surface, Escape Adulthood seems lighthearted and fun, but I would argue that it is inspiring on the deepest of levels and has made a large impact on my life. Keep up the great work and great content.” –Melissa Webster
“I look forward to reading your newsletters. I can tell that you put a lot of thought and effort in your writing as they always seem to contain something that one can relate to.” –Julieta, Wellington FL