Our most recent featured fan is Anne Cashman, who was our October S.W.E.L.L. prize winner. Anne won a GIANT Halloween fortune cookie. She shares,
Loved my fortune cookie – gave us all a good laugh – delicious too! In this photo, this is Jim and I and the kids in a local “swimming hole” on the road to Hana in Hawaii. Okay, I didn’t jump from the cliff but Jim and the kids did… someone had to live to tell the story!
• Hometown… I was born in San Mateo, CA. My great parents raised nine of us and we’re all as close as ever today. Of course we now number closer to 50 with spouses, kids, etc! I now live in San Jose, CA with husband Jim and James (who attended your presentation at Vallombrosa with me) & Molly.
• My biggest dream… To live every minute to it’s very fullest. Trying not to sweat the small stuff!
• My inspiration… Those around me (too many) fighting the big battle with cancer – with a smile on their face and never-ending faith.
• When I was a kid… All I wanted was to be a grownup and have desert whenever I wanted! Of course the whole idea of weight gain was foreign at the time. :)
• One way I stay childlike is… Laughing and celebrating all of life’s little gifts.
• What I know so far… (I heard this somewhere along the line)…if you want to make God laugh – tell her your plans!
• My favorite thing about “Kim & Jason” is… hmm, their smiling faces, and the fact that there is always a laugh and a smile to come from opening their emails!