Last night Jason posted his list of 8 little things he is thankful for (besides his faith, good health, family and friends, etc.).
So, here’s mine:
1. My fleece pants.
2. My mom’s hot fudge sauce (if I shared the recipe I’d have to kill you).
3. The smells and sounds of firewood crackling in a fireplace.
4. My favorite show “Three Wishes”
5. Bubble baths.
6. Sleeping in (preferably when there’s a blistering snow storm or it’s raining).
7. Driving with the windows down and my favorite music playing on a beautiful day.
8. Lightning bugs.