We’re glad you’re here!
Which of these best describe you?
This Adultitis thing sounds serious. How do I know if I have it?
We have a simple intake to assess your condition. The good news is that even if you are diagnosed with a serious case of Adultitis, there are many things you can do to bring it to a controllable state of remission.
I’d like to learn more about booking Jason as a speaker for my event.
You are in good company! Jason has been hired by small organizations and the world’s largest companies who share a common desire of becoming more passionate, productive, and profitable. Learn more here.
I want quick tips for having more fun and making more memories with the people I love.
Huzzah! A person of action! Click here to get 15 of our most powerful, fun, and fast-acting tips for doing just that!
I feel like I’m on an island sometimes. I want to connect with other people who see life the way I do.
I love the art and message! I’m ready to shop for items that I can use to incorporate this mindset into my life and help me share it with others!
Visit our Lemonade Stand, where you’ll find all sorts of art and accessories for living life with less stress and more fun.
I’m looking for some tips and inspiration on…
I’d like to read some of your most popular posts.
Here are a few…
- The Adulthood Worth Escaping From
- Must Be Nice
- Time for a Tinker Project
- Create a Legendary Portfolio
- Are We Alive Yet?
- The Best Twenty Bucks I Ever Spent
- Thou Shalt Not Let Thine Princess Dress Get Wet
- My New Red Shoes
- Ugly Cookies
- Remember Stanley
- Meet Marty, Mini-Adultitis Fighter
- That Time My Dad Dressed Like a Bee to Tell Us He Had Cancer
- The Complete Guide to Raising Your Kids to Be Rulebreakers without Ruining Their Lives (Or Yours)