Too often I find myself rushing through life, as if I can’t get through my days fast enough. When I actually force myself to slow down and consciously make efforts to fight my Adultitis I am amazed at the little things I experience. The senses come alive!
This week I got the chance to "delight in the little things" in San Francisco. Here are some of the things my five senses delighted in…
1. Touch- It was amazing to feel the warm fortune cookies, as they came right off the line at the Fortune Cookie Factory.
2. Hearing- There was something very cool about hearing the bells on the cable cars.
3. Sight- I will never get bored of seeing the Pacific Ocean.
4. Taste- I thoroughly enjoyed the very cold and sweet chocolate shake from Johnny Rockets at Fisherman’s Wharf.
5. Smell- Nothing beats the smell of fresh San Francisco sourdough bread. It even blocked out the smell of the nearby sea lions.
[tags]Adultitis, San Francisco, Fisherman’s Wharf, Fortune Cookie Factory, cable cars, Pacific Ocean, Johnny Rockets, San Francisco Sourdough[/tags]