Our featured fan is Fr. Phil Ackerman. We met Fr. Phil a few weeks ago while speaking at his church in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Fr. Phil shared,
• My hometown is… Reynolds, North Dakota
• My biggest dream… is to get to Heaven and being an instrument to help others on the journey there.
• My inspiration… the saints who died for us so that our faith and the Good News would be passed on for generations.
• When I was a kid, I… wanted to travel the world; I had only been in two states. That dream has come true (I’ve visited 47 states and 14 countries, including India!).
• One way I stay childlike is… to think the best of people.
• What I know so far… that I have more to learn!
• My favorite things about “Kim & Jason” is… that they are flexible and very accommodating.