1. Add some fun background music. Pick some that helps you “Escape.”
2. Pick some dandelions or wildflowers for your centerpiece.
3. Use the fun china (could be fancy…or paper…whichever you fancy)
4. Share a childlike happening from your day with those you are dining with. (If nothing childlike happened, then share a childhood memory about summer.)
5. Put a bright colored paper umbrella in your drink.
6. Add some Hershey’s chocolate syrup to your milk.
7. Eat dessert first.
8. Make a ketchup smiley face on your burger. (Thanks for the idea Caela!)