In this podcast, brought to you from Madison, Wisconsin, we ponder the question, “Is slacking off a good thing?” Also, we talk about senior citizens playing video games, an ice cream spaghetti maker, and brain shrinkage…
Listen now by clicking play below.
• Nintendo Game a Hit with Seniors in Japan
• Stress Could Cause Brain Shrinkage
• Men are Less Capable of Handling Stress Than Women
• Be Smarter at Work; Slack Off
• Read Jason’s blog on Muddy Water
• Quiz: How Stressed Are You?
• Thanks to Jason and Tina for writing a review on the iTunes Music store.
• Leave a comment with your favorite way to relax and be entered to win next month’s “super-cool” random prize.
• Check out the Madison Magazine article on Jason.
Show Length: 42 minutes, 4 seconds