In this podcast, brought to you from studio 203 in Madison, Wisconsin, we interview Glenn Valois, a guy from California who is living with Young Onset Parkinson’s and talk about the importance of escaping adulthood while living with a grown-up disease. Also, we discuss the idea of a four hour workday, magic beans, and ask, “Is YOUR brain shrinking?”
Listen now by clicking play below.
• Stress Can Shrink Your Brain
• Four to Six Hour Days is the Key to Happiness
• More play, less toil creates stress for some Korean families
• YOPA.org – Young Onset Parkinson’s Association
• Leave a comment with your favorite grown-up way to play. You may win next month’s “super-cool” random prize!
• Learn more about booking Jason to speak to your group or organization.
Show Music: The Same by Terrace
Show Length: 49 minutes, 25 seconds