In this episode, brought to you from studio 315 in Madison, Wisconsin, we talk about new changes to the show, the pros and cons of “staycations,” and share 5 totally fun (and extremely cheap) things to do with the rest of your summer. Just click “Play” to listen to the show…
• The Year of the Staycation (News Examiner-Enterprise)
• Paying the Price For Your Staycation (BloggingStocks.com)
• Staycation, schmaycation. Try these instead (LA Times)
• Show Music: Coyote Sleeps by Ethan Elkind
• Show Length: 31 minutes, 47 seconds
• Shout Outs: Thanks to Judy Irené for the cool e-mail!