In this episode, brought to you from studio 303 in Greeley, Colorado, we talk about the secret to living to 112, yearbook pictures, Jason’s first trip to Fenway Park, and share 6 tips to make your workplace more fun. Just click “Play” to listen to the show…
• The Secret to Long Life (Happynews.com)
• Yearbook Yourself: Find out what your yearbook picture might have looked like had you graduated in a variety of different decades (Thanks for the link, Steven!)
• Show Music: Coyote Sleeps by Ethan Elkind
• Show Length: 34 minutes, 4 seconds
• Shout Outs: Thanks to the Pinto family for the baby care package. And a big welcome to all the new members from Baxter and our new friends from New Hampshire, California, and Baraboo, Wisconsin!