In this episode of the Escape Adulthood Show, brought to you from studio 315 in Madison, Wisconsin, we talk about adults who are ruining Halloween, how the economy is affecting things, and a restaurant that is serving snake on its holiday menu. We also read some fun and funny Halloween memories submitted by listeners. Just click “Play” to listen to the show…
• Snake on Menu for Halloween (The Sun)
• Halloween Sales Reportedly Up (CBS59.com)
• Let Kids Enjoy Halloween (Atlanta Journal Constitution)
• Halloween is Best Left to the Kids (TulsaWorld.com)
• Show Music: Coyote Sleeps by Ethan Elkind
• Show Length: 38 minutes, 32 seconds
• Shout Outs: A big thank you to everyone who shared their Halloween memories!