In this episode of the Escape Adulthood Show, brought to you from studio 315 in Madison, Wisconsin, we share 10 awesome tips for spicing up family dinners and making fun memories that will last a lifetime. We also talk about peanuts, share a poem written by a member, and give an update on our effort to crown the All-Time Greatest Childhood Food. Just click “Play” to listen to the show…
• Check out Gourmet Mom on-the-Go for even more fun ideas!
• Did you miss our eBook of Gross and Gruesome Halloween Treats? Download it here!
• Don’t forget to vote for your favorites in the All-Time Greatest Childhood Food Tournament!
• Show Music: Coyote Sleeps by Ethan Elkind
• Show Length: 30 minutes, 49 seconds
• Shout Outs: Thanks to Jenny for sharing her “Kitty Litter” story, and the Judy for the awesome poem!