Are you in your dream job? Do you sometimes wish you could be like Jerry Maguire and rebelliously leave your current workplace behind and break out on your own? Or are you thinking, “Yeah, right, in this economy? I’m glad I HAVE a job!”
We had a chance to interview Pamela Slim, author of the blog and book called Escape from Cubicle Nation. She is a seasoned coach and writer who helps frustrated employees in corporate jobs break out and start their own business. We turned the interview into an ebook, which you can download for free. In it you will:
- Gain insight on whether you should break free from the cube or stay right where you’re at.
- Get great advice for starting a business.
- Discover the most important childlike trait an entrepreneur needs to be successful.
- Learn tips for balancing a business and parenthood.
- Uncover the hidden opportunities in this current economic climate.
- Find the answer to the question, “If chasing my dream is hard, am I doing it wrong?”
The ebook contains our interview with Pamela, as well as few additional articles, a handful of Kim & Jason comics, and some fun useless trivia. Download it here, or listen to the audio version of the interview below.
P.S. Have you recently started a business and feel like you might be crazy? Read Pam’s explanation of why you’re perfectly normal.