The Small Rebellion is a playful group of escape artists who share a joyful, indomitable childlike spirit and are not afraid to let that spirit come out to play! They’re united by a common goal of fighting Adultitis and the doo-doo heads who embrace its ideals. Quite frankly, they’re pretty much the coolest people on the planet. Here’s one right now…
• My name is… Tara Ingalls.
• My hometown is… Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
• My biggest dream…is to live on the beach 1 month out of the year.
• My inspiration…comes from doing crafts with my three young kids.
• When I was a kid, I… wanted to be an attorney.
• My favorite childhood toy was…Cabbage Patch dolls & fashion plates.
• One way I stay childlike is…drive cars … really fast!
• What I know so far…is that givers gain.
• My favorite thing about “Kim & Jason” is…DUNNO! We haven’t met yet!
We saved a space just for YOU in The Small Rebellion — join the tribe of rule-breakers and sign up to become an Escape Adulthood Insider today!