The Small Rebellion is a playful group of escape artists who share a joyful, indomitable childlike spirit and are not afraid to let that spirit come out to play! They’re united by a common goal of fighting Adultitis and the doo-doo heads who embrace its ideals. Quite frankly, they’re pretty much the coolest people on the planet. Here’s one right now…
• My name is…Tammara McCollum.
• My hometown is… Lansing, Michigan.
• My biggest dream…To become a Filmmaker.
• My inspiration…My Husband and the kids that we plan to have in the future.
• When I was a kid, I…was always outside I loved “Adventures.” My cousins and I would play Tag, TV Tag, Freeze Tag and any other type of tag there was!
• My favorite childhood toy was…My Pokedex! and Pokemon Collection.
• One way I stay childlike is…by working at a preschool and getting paid to play with kids and toys all day!
• What I know so far…is that life is too short to be stressed out all the time. You need to just let go and have fun, and not just boring adult fun… like go outside and build a snowman, roll down a big hill, watch Disney movies till you fall asleep fun!
• My favorite thing about “Kim & Jason” is…the fact that they help people remember what’s important. They show adults how to relive their childhood and to take advantage of every precious moment of life that we have on this earth. :)
We saved a space just for YOU in The Small Rebellion — join the tribe of rule-breakers and sign up to become an Escape Adulthood Insider today!