The Small Rebellion is a playful group of escape artists who share a joyful, indomitable childlike spirit and are not afraid to let that spirit come out to play! They’re united by a common goal of fighting Adultitis and the doo-doo heads who embrace its ideals. Quite frankly, they’re pretty much the coolest people on the planet. Here’s one right now…
• My name is…Heather Feuerhelm (FIRE-helm)
• My hometown is…Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
• My biggest dream…scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef.
• My inspiration…dancing with Turning the Wheel.
• When I was a kid, I…climbed trees, played outside, and invented stories that I really believed!
• My favorite childhood toy was…my stuffed animals.
• One way I stay childlike is…attending romps where we play games like Seeds, where one person strikes a pose and the rest of us become part of that pose. We freeze until someone breaks off and creates another pose. It’s a blast!
• What I know so far…laughter matters. Learning matters.
• My favorite thing about Escape Adulthood is…getting new ideas to fight adulthood!
We saved a space just for YOU in The Small Rebellion — join the tribe of rule-breakers and sign up to become an Escape Adulthood Insider today!