Are you a huge fan of our mission to annihilate Adultitis?
Do get giddy over connecting with new people?
Are you a go-getter with experience promoting things?
If you answered yes to each of those questions, keep reading…
We are looking to hire a new team member! We’re calling the position Chief Evangelist. Basically, your job will be to serve as an ambassador for our brand, working closely with us to share Jason’s art and other projects we’re working on with people who haven’t yet heard about Escape Adulthood — but need to!
You will be finding, reaching out to, and following-up with like-minded influencers (bloggers, podcasters, and other media outlets) as well as working to increase engagement among the folks who already consider themselves fans.
We’re launching this as a part-time paid position — roughly 30-40 hours a month — with potential for more down the line. Plus, this position offers ridiculous flexibility: You get to work from home AND set your own hours!
Here are some qualities we are looking for:
- Passionate about our mission to fight Adultitis.
- People person with great communication skills.
- Creative and intuitive.
- Persistent and organized.
- Strong comfortability with the internet and social media.
- Self-starter that’s open to learning new things.
- Background in marketing or PR not required, but a plus.
Examples of things you’d be doing:
- Connecting with bloggers to set up book reviews, solicit guest posts, collaborate on giveaways, and get the word out about special projects.
- Pitching interviews with Jason to bloggers and podcasters.
- Spearheading fun contests and promotions on social media.
- Generating and implementing ideas for increasing newsletter subscribers.
- Building community and increasing the engagement among current fans.
Interested in joining the team? Here’s how to apply:
- Fill out this application form!
- Record a short 2-3 minute video (doesn’t have to be fancy) telling us something interesting (non-work related) about yourself. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is optional, but we hope you’ll do it!
Application deadline is October 27, 2015.