I recently had the great pleasure of being featured on Jeffrey Shaw’s Creative Warriors podcast. It was one of the best interviews I’ve been a part of, mainly because Jeffrey was so well-prepared. Since he’d read my book, Penguins Can’t Fly +39 Other Rules That Don’t Exist, he came armed with some great questions and we were able to go much deeper, more quickly than usual. I think you’ll find it to be a worthwhile listen. Among other things, we discussed…
- Where the rules that don’t exist come from,
- The danger in being realistic,
- Why you might not want to wear clean underpants,
- Where we got this idea that you’re not supposed to wear white after Labor Day,
- Whether or not you should make your bed,
- The big difference between kids and adults when it comes to water,
- And why being careful is the most risky thing you can do.