Woot! A Chance of Awesome: How Changing the Way You See Changes Everything is now available to pre-order! (It’ll be released on August 8, 2109.)
All pre-orders will be signed by me and you’ll be automatically entered to win this sharp 20″ x 20″ framed canvas reproduction of the art on the cover!
But that’s not all!
We also have limited edition Baker’s Dozen and Fab Four Dozen packages available for people interested in buying a bunch of books to share with friends, employees, donors, clients, and sworn enemies. They come with some pretty sweet bonuses, like mini canvases featuring art from the book and even original oil paintings!
Perhaps you’re wondering: What in the world would I possibly do with all those books?
Well, you could give them out to strangers on a random street corner or build a little fort for your Lego minifigs, but here are some more practical suggestions:
- Use them as client gifts.
- Give them to people you’d like to become clients.
- Reward employees for being awesome.
- Reward donors for their generosity.
- Give one to your boss for extra brownie points.
- Use them as end-of-the-year gifts for your kids’ teachers or coaches.
- Gift them to the people who make your life better, such as your postman, pastor, chiropractor, hairdresser, yoga instructor, or barista, or butler.
- Start an epic book club with your friends.
- Send them to all of your grown children or grandkids.
- Help fight Adultitis by randomly giving one to the person siting next to you on the bus, train, or plane.
- Use them as favors for a grown-up’s birthday party.
- Include them in care packages you send to long distance friends or relatives.
- Finish your Christmas shopping early.
- Graduation gifts!
- Raffle prizes!
- Housewarming gifts!
- Silent auction items!
- Host or hostess gifts!
- Donate them to your town’s Little Free Library.
- Share it with your super famous celebrity friend and ask him or her to tweet about it.
You can pre-order books here. Thanks for your support!