On this week’s show, we’re talking about paper airplanes, our latest pajama run, and sharing an unconventional message for grads.
Hang out with Kim & Jason Kotecki as they inspire, entertain, and encourage you in your fight against Adultitis. If you attend live, you’ll be able to chat with fellow Adultitis Fighters, have the chance to ask questions, and win prizes! Grab your favorite beverage, take a little Humpday break, and join us for a cup of hope! ☕️ 🍺 🍷
🎥 New episodes every Wednesday at 7:45 pm CT on Facebook.
🚨Get notified when new shows go live & replays are available here.
🔗 LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Paper Airplane Collector: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/10/05/the-paper-airplane-collector
- Pandemic Paper Airplane Folder: https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/folding-and-flying-through-the-pandemic-7-year-old-captures-attention-of-world-record-holder-1.5347977
- Pajama Run: https://escapeadulthood.com/blog/2012-10-11/small-rebellion-5-pajama-run.html
- Adultitis Interventions: https://escapeadulthood.com/adultitisinterventions
- #BecauseCOVID: https://escapeadulthood.com/becausecovid
- Escape Adulthood Summit: http://escapeadulthoodsummit.com
- Episode Art: https://shop.escapeadulthood.com/products/penguin-possible-print
- Book a Virtual Program: http://escapeadulthood.com/virtual
- Become an Insider: https://escapeadulthood.com/insider
- Shop the Lemonade Stand: https://escapeadulthood.com/shop
- Escape Adulthood League: https://escapeadulthood.me
- Share your artwork with us at email@example.com