On this week’s show, we’re talking about pandas, cancer treatment costumes, and why you should always use 3D glasses when making big decisions.
Hang out with Kim & Jason Kotecki as they inspire, entertain, and encourage you in your fight against Adultitis. If you attend live, you’ll be able to chat with fellow Adultitis Fighters, have the chance to ask questions, and win prizes! Grab your favorite beverage, take a little Humpday break, and join us for a cup of hope! ☕️ 🍺 🍷
🎥 New episodes every Wednesday at 7:45 pm CT on Facebook.
🚨Get notified when new shows go live & replays are available here.
🔗 LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Kirsty Blattner’s Costumed Cancer Treatments: https://www.wkow.com/news/top-stories/uw-cancer-patient-finds-fun-in-immunotherapy-appointments-with-themed-costumes/article_0f2a8604-a08a-11ec-990d-9b79df7d63ba.html
- Greatest of All Time Swag: https://shop.escapeadulthood.com/search?q=goat
- Escape Adulthood Summit: http://escapeadulthoodsummit.com
- Episode Art: https://shop.escapeadulthood.com/products/3d-panda-print
- Book Jason to Speak: https://escapeadulthood.com/speaking
- Become an Insider: https://escapeadulthood.com/insider
- Shop the Lemonade Stand: https://escapeadulthood.com/shop
- Escape Adulthood League: https://escapeadulthood.me
- Share your artwork with us at email@example.com