It’s always funny to see a kid wearing grown-up clothes. Ironically, I find it inspiring when I see adults breaking free from the ‘rules’ of adulthood as they add that hint of playfulness while getting dressed in the morning. What you choose to wear and the accessories that go into your ‘look’ tell a lot about your personality and who you are. Here are 8 ideas to let people know you are Adultitis-free.
1. Put your best foot forward. How about some novelty socks peaking out under those dress pants?
2. Come on, save the day! How can you not feel five again when sporting your favorite superhero t-shirt.
3. Time to Escape Adulthood! A signature watch, whether it is a classic Mickey Mouse or your favorite sports team. (Go Cubbies!)
4. Don’t be a pain in the neck. Try adding some fun to your tie selection. Give your suit some extra pizzaz and get some free smiles throughout your day.
1. Let your ears do the talking. Unique earrings! I used to have ladybug earrings. Subtle, yet fun.
2. Walk the walk. Whether your childlike spirit shines through in cowboy boots or flip flops, pick some shoes that will help you on this journey back.
3. Pick a purse with personality. I love the purses made out of real license plates…talk about traveling back to childhood.
4. Do pigs have two tails? Give yourself a new look and feel refreshed by the youthfulness that is pigtails. If your hair is too short, try some simple & fun barrettes or clips.
[…] We recently attended our goddaughter’s fifth birthday party. I can’t believe she’s five already? […]