In this podcast, brought to you from Madison, Wisconsin, we share some thoughts on Thanksgiving. Also, Jason talks about our iTunes issues, we reveal the promotion winner from our last show, and Kim has a few things to share about a recent book she read to help you overcome Adultitis.
Listen now by clicking play below.
• Check out some pictures from our recent East coast trip, and read about our trip to Seattle for some speaking engagements.
• Get some more information on creating a gratitude journal.
• Learn more about bringing Jason to speak to your group.
• Reading corner: Fish: A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results. (Check out Kim and her big fish!)
• Congrats to Todd McClamroch, winner of last show’s promo and owner of some brand spankin’ new Escape Adulthood books.
Show Music: The Same by Terrace
Show Length: 28 minutes