In this podcast, brought to you from Madison, Wisconsin, we throw out the question, “What did you want to be when you grew up?” Also, we talk about the hazards of stress, Play-Doh cologne, and share some highlights from our recent speaking tour.
Listen now by clicking play below.
• Stress Costs Us 7 Years of Sleep
• Stress Makes Your Teeth Fall Out
• Play-Doh Commissions Play-Doh Cologne
• What seventh-grade students want to be when they grow up (Old New Thing blog)
• Congrats to Tonya Waypa for sharing her tips on how to relax — she won a Kim & Jason journal for her efforts!
• Leave a comment with what you wanted to be when you grew up and be entered to win next month’s “super-cool” random prize.
• Find out more about bringing Jason in to speak to your group or organization.
• Wondering what The Escape Plan is?
• Read Kim’s blog on crocheting.
Show Music: The Same by Terrace | Children Again by Rich Hamelin
Show Length: 40 minutes, 54 seconds
Rich Hamelin says
hi – i wrote children again :)
Welcome, Rich. Great song!