In this podcast, brought to you from Madison, Wisconsin, we talk about the importance of staying childlike in serious situations. Also, we discuss the comeback of kickball, the health benefits of lemonade, and really cool ice cubes.
Listen now by clicking play below.
• Kid’s Game Makes Adult Comeback
• Lemonade May Prevent a Painful Illness
• 1/2 of Canadians Say They Have No Control Over Stress Levels
• Tour de Farms Bike Tour for MS
• National Multiple Sclerosis Society Website
• Thanks to Ian Tyrrell for sharing his take on Summertime (or is it wintertime?) foods in Australia. He won a Kim & Jason eBook of his choice for his contribution!
• Check out The Escape Plan.
• Leave a comment with a story of when you exhibited a childlike attitude in a serious situation. You may win next month’s “super-cool” random prize.
• Learn more about booking Jason to speak to your group or organization.
Show Music: The Same by Terrace
Show Length: 43 minutes, 11 seconds
[…] I was chatting over e-mail with my Uncle recently (you may have heard his interview in our latest podcast), and the subject of following one’s dreams came up. He expressed how sad it is that so many people wait until they retire before they pursue their dreams and goals. Unfortunately for many, he noted, that day never comes. […]