In this podcast, brought to you from studio 203 in Madison, Wisconsin, we have a great insightful interview with Christopher Noxon, author of Rejuvenile: Kickball, Cartoons, Cupcakes and the Reinvention of the American Grown-Up. We also discuss stressed-out schools, a cookbook inspired by one of your favorite childhood toys, and ask the question, “Can TV really reduce stress for kids?”
Listen now by clicking play below.
• TV Can Reduce Stress for Kids
• Sressed-Out Schools
• Buy yourself a copy of Rejuvenile, by Christopher Noxon.
• Visit Rejuvenile.com. Don’t miss the super cool Hall of Fame section for inspiration.
• Pre-order your copy of Kim & Jason Annual #4 and save some moolah.
• Visit the brand new Kim & Jason Lemonade Stand.
Show Music: The Same by Terrace
Show Length: 44 minutes, 55 seconds
[…] may remember Christopher Noxon, author of Rejuvenile and the feature interview from our thirteenth podcast. (You can listen to all of our podcasts here.) He recently helped his daughter conquer her hiccups […]