In this podcast, brought to you from studio 203 in Madison, Wisconsin, we have a great insightful interview with Christopher Noxon, author of Rejuvenile: Kickball, Cartoons, Cupcakes and the Reinvention of the American Grown-Up. We also discuss stressed-out schools, a cookbook inspired by one of your favorite childhood toys, and ask the question, “Can TV really reduce stress for kids?”
Listen now by clicking play below.
• TV Can Reduce Stress for Kids
• Sressed-Out Schools
• Buy yourself a copy of Rejuvenile, by Christopher Noxon.
• Visit Rejuvenile.com. Don’t miss the super cool Hall of Fame section for inspiration.
• Pre-order your copy of Kim & Jason Annual #4 and save some moolah.
• Visit the brand new Kim & Jason Lemonade Stand.
Show Music: The Same by Terrace
Show Length: 44 minutes, 55 seconds