In this episode, brought to you from studio 203 in Madison, Wisconsin, we interview Eliz Greene, an amazingly passionate woman known as the Red Dress Lady. We also talk about a Chinese laugh-a-thon, how to make your life a great adventure, and share some news about an exciting new project we’re working on.
Listen now by clicking play below.
• We have a new theme song! Listen to more of Ethan’s music at www.EthanElkind.com.
• To Relieve Stress, 600 Chinese Organize Laugh-a-thon (story)
• Life as a Great Adventure (article)
• Eliz Greene is the Red Dress Lady. Check out her website, read her blog, buy her book, Passion for Life!
• Learn more about the Escape Plan.
• Learn more about booking Jason to speak at your group’s next get together.
Win Stuff: Win a copy of Eliz Greene’s book, Passion for Life, by letting us know, “What were YOU most passionate about as a kid?” Leave a comment!
Show Music: Coyote Sleeps by Ethan Elkind
Show Length: 49 minutes, 24 seconds
Shout Outs: Thanks to Dave for the e-mail, Ethan for use of his great song, and Eliz for sharing her passion!
[…] My good friend Eliz Greene (you may remember her from this interview) taught me that when we get stressed out, a chemical builds up in your heart. When that chemical — cortisone, to be exact — gets too built-up, it actually attacks the blood vessels in your heart. Ouch. Considering just how stressed-out most people are these days, it’s no surprise that heart disease is the biggest killer of both men and women. […]