We’ve been watching the History Channel series, “America, The Story of Us,” and have learned a few lessons from our founding fathers, especially the rebels who fought for our independence. In this episode, we talk specifically about rules, and why your future depends on you breaking them.
| Subscribe with iTunes | Download (120 MB)
Share Your Thoughts…
What do you think about this month’s show? Do you have a review of “America, The Story of Us?” What rules do you often find yourself inadvertently abiding by? We’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment below or in the video itself by clicking the little plus sign in the player. Got photos or videos? Send ’em to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more about the History Channel’s America The Story of Us.
Become a fan of Kim & Jason on Facebook and get reminded about our next live show as well as other behind-the-scenes treats. Kim & Jason Nation unite!
A few observations:
1. Why in the world did I wait this long to watch this?
2. Why in the world am I the first to comment?
3. That is some very wise advice that I needed to hear.
4. You guys rock! Oh wait, I realized that the first time I visited this blog. :-)
1.) Either you were out living life or playing Nintendo games.
2.) Because we deleted everyone else’s comments so you could be first.
3.) Thank you. History channel is good like that.
4.) Again, thank you, but neither of us is very good at singing or playing instruments.