Kim & Jason Nation is a playful group of fun folks who share a joyful, indomitable childlike spirit and are not afraid to let that spirit come out to play! They’re united by a common goal of fighting Adultitis and the doo-doo heads who embrace its ideals. Quite frankly, they’re pretty much the coolest people on the planet. Here’s one right now…
• My hometown is… Milwaukee, WI (yes, I’m a cheese head.)
• My biggest dream is… to one day stop working full time so that I can be a full time stay at home mom.
• My inspiration… is my 3 year old son Max. He’s always telling me to be happy and to make silly faces to cheer up.
• When I was a kid, I… always wanted to make a McDonald’s cheeseburger shaped turkey for Thanksgiving. I always thought that would be more fun and tasty to eat than a dry turkey.
• One way I stay childlike is… I always take silly funny pictures with my son Max like the one above. We always print them out and post our favorites around the house.
• What I know so far… is that I have missed out on opportunities to create memories for my son.
• My favorite things about “Kim & Jason” is…That they were able to remind themselves and others of the importance of childhood feelings.What it means to be a kid and live worry free.
We saved a space just for YOU in Kim & Jason Nation — sign up to become a K&J Insider today!
Carmen Boan says
She looks FUN! Now I want to go to Wisconsin….
It’s like “Elizabeth” without the “E”!! Did you know (of course you didn’t) that I was originally named Elance, but shortened it to just “Lance”. Look how popular that site elance.com is now (I never should have shortened my name!!). Wait…that’s all a lie (wow, can you trust anything I say now??).
Okay – here’s the truth. I’m from Wisconsin, too!! Near Milwaukee, in fact! So, I’m a cheesehead, too – although I don’t own one of those fancy headpieces. I do have a pink wig, though (that just scares most people!).
LOVE the picture!! Silly and goofy…rock!!!