Life often moves so fast that it can feel like you’re in constant survival mode, barely keeping your head above water in a sea of endless obligations and to-dos. Summer’s almost here, but it will be gone before you know it. When the dust settles and summer is over, how many memorable scenes will you have created with the people you love?
If you’re like most people, your summer will be filled with a lot of should do’s and not nearly enough want to’s.
Would you like to look back on summer and wonder where it went, or smile as you think about how filled it was with fun, silliness, and happy memories?
The Kim & Jason Guide to Cheap Family Fun is just what you need. With it, you’ll get an email a week for a year. Each email includes a short video in which we share something fun to do with your family that’s cheap and easy to insert into an already busy schedule. It’s 52 weeks of our best, memory-making material.
And now for the crazy part.
For this week only, YOU GET TO NAME THE PRICE.
Here’s how it works:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the price you’re willing to pay for 52 weeks of fun.
- We’ll send you a Paypal invoice for that amount. (You don’t need a Paypal account to pay.)
- Once you complete the payment, we’ll send you a link and a code to sign up and start the fun.
– You will NOT be able to offend us with your offer. Just go with what you can afford.
– In case you were wondering, we’ve been selling this online for $39. On a related note, it costs about $200 to take a family of four to a major league baseball game.
– Although we do have a 2-DVD set, this special offer is for the digital subscription only.
– This offer ends on Tuesday, May 8, 2012.
You can watch a few sample videos and learn more about Cheap Family Fun here.
Oh, and here’s what a few people have had to say about it:
“Thanks for being my motivation for doing something like this with my family and friends. I can’t say thank you enough for the impact you’ve had on the way I’m trying to live my life. I feel that my kids are getting much more enjoyment out of the parent I’ve become since making a defined effort NOT to be too grown up all the time.” –Shelley Storhoff, Wisconsin
“We have to schedule everything in our lives anymore and this email arriving once a week helps us schedule fun, too!” –Patti Kamper, Virginia
I hope you decide to take advantage of this crazy offer before my accountant finds out about it. (Feel free to share it with friends.)
After all, a summer is a terrible thing to waste.