• I think this comfort food made of wool (knitted by Jessica Dance and photographed by David Sykes) are the neatest thing ever.
• Speaking of comfort food, what would happen if awesome and a heart attack got together and made a baby? Mac & Cheese waffles, that’s what. (Hat tip to @NerdQuestHQ)
• Fun article about superpowers that really exist. I really wish I had bioelectrogenesis.
• So pumped that every single attendee at this year’s Escape Adulthood Summit will receive a notebook made from wood. Not OF wood, FROM it. Wisconsin-sourced American cherry, to be precise. This video about how they made them is fun to watch.
• Kim and I were married for 8 years before Lucy was born. Two more kids later, and those days seem like a distant memory. Parenthood changes everything, and sometimes people without kids just don’t get it. Which is why Kim and I both cracked up over this video by Elle Walker, titled Friends Without Kids. We related to pretty much all of it, including the bit about Shark Tank. (Hat tip to Mommypage.com)
Finally, some posts from around here you may have missed:
• Have you undergone a freedomectomy?
• Meet Noelle Tetzlaff