• These dresses made out of Crayola crayons are pretty clever.
• Think it’s impossible to design a wedding that’s elegant AND Star Wars themed? Think again. (I think the cake is my favorite part.)
• Really liked this post by Karey Mackin about becoming a grown-up and embracing every age. Good tips and a good reminder that being an adult isn’t all bad!
• You’re doing life right when your job fires you up as much as it does for this guy. Who knew weather could be so exciting?
Finally, some posts from around here you may have missed:
• Thou shalt not color on thine arms
• pre-order penguins can’t fly
Keep the posts coming! The article by Karey reminded me of the movie where a woman had to pretend to be 10 years younger than she was to get the job that she wanted. Interesting premise. How often do we feel like we need to do the same?