• We’ve got a lot of Legos sprinkled around our house, so I could definitely use this sweet laptop case. You know I backed this Kickstarter. (Hat Tip to DeMilked)
• Parents are way too overprotective these days, and it’s not helping our kids one bit. The truth is that there are many dangerous things we do all the time, but it’s mastery that minimizes the risk. That’s ultimately what 50 Dangerous Things You Should Let Your Child Do is all about. Good stuff. (Hat tip to Kimberly Tice)
• I thought this photo project using paint chips was pretty neat.
• Want to to start the day putting Adultitis on defense? Try this morning ritual.
Finally, some posts from around here you may have missed:
• New postcards at the Lemonade Stand!
• This week in rule breaking
The paint chip idea is very cool! Thanks for sharing these. I always look forward to the Saturday Sprinkles. Good way to begin the weekend along with being greeted by happy beagles.