Interested in having Jason speak to your group? Here’s the nitty gritty… We want to create the perfect presentation for you and your organization. Not like the boring snoozefests that we all experience from time to time, but a dynamic, engaging, downright fun presentation that participants can’t wait to share with long-lost relatives. Drop us a line to talk about how we can put together something that will best meet your objectives and wow your crowd.
If you are interested in booking Jason to speak to your group, or have any questions, click here!
jason’s bio & introduction
Jason will be bringing his own laptop (a Mac) and the adaptor for the Mac to your projector. You will provide:
- LCD Projection system
- Screen(s) large enough for all to see
- Wireless lavaliere microphone (2nd choice: handheld wireless)
- House sound (connecting Jason’s laptop to the speaker system in the room)
- Table for computer and projector
- Jason does not use a podium, and he will need some space on stage to move around.
Once Jason has been hired for your event, we will provide you with a pre-program questionnaire in order to make sure that we have all of the nitty-gritty details in order. This will ensure that Jason will knock your socks off and make your attendees smile with delight.
|Download (2.2 mb)||Download (2.3 mb)||Download (1.8 mb)||Download (1.4mb)|
|Download (1.7 mb)||Download (1.6 mb)||Download (1.5 mb)||Download (2.6 mb)|
|Download (256k)||Download (610k)||Download (451k)||Download (1.3 mb)|
promotion & themes
We’re happy to assist you in promotion. When you book Jason, you receive free access to over 3,000 pieces of Jason’s hi-res whimsical artwork for your publicity needs. This license grants the free use of Jason’s images in any printed or electronic promotional materials that directly reference the event, such as postcards, brochures, fliers, signs, and program booklets.
Clients have used Jason’s artwork as the cover for their conference program, in social media campaigns, on large banners and posters, and even in the staging elements for larger events. Check out this awesome case study to get an idea of what’s possible!
Also, gifts to attendees featuring Jason’s artwork can be purchased at a discounted bulk rate. Here are some popular options:
- 8×10 prints of Jason’s colorful artwork (your choice of art), packaged in crystal clear sleeves to be used as gifts to your attendees. ($10.00/ea. for minimum of 50)
- Artwork to decorate the event space. Prices vary depending on the size.
- Decorative pillows. (Use them in the stage design, then auction them off at the end of the event for fundraising purposes!)
- Tote bags
Contact Kim to brainstorm promotional opportunities leveraging Jason’s uplifting artwork, tying in your theme and/or messaging.