In this podcast, brought to you from Madison, Wisconsin, we discuss 8 ways to immunize your kids from Adultitis. Also, we will share a fun game you can play with practically anyone, and mention a really good Adultitis-curing movie that we missed last time. Plus, we offer you another chance to win yourself an Escape Adulthood book.
Listen now by clicking play below.
• Want to play Hide Pokey? All you need is a little character or trinket – the ideal size is about the size of a domino (the game piece, not the pizza.)
• Check out these interesting studies on the effects of TV watching and child development…
• …and here’s some activity books with ideas for providing more enriching experiences for your toddler.
• ChangeThis.com – a melting pot of interesting ideas and insights.
• Escape Adulthood Manifesto – free to download, read, and share.
• Check out the new Adulthood Stinks t-shirt, now available!
• Have some old clothes to donate? Visit Goodwill or St. Vinny’s.
• Congrats to Katie Smario, winner of last show’s promo and owner of a brand spankin’ new Escape Adulthood book.
• And be sure to check out Katie’s Adultitis-curing movie recommendation: Office Space.
Show Music: The Same by Terrace
Show Length: 26 minutes, 15 seconds
[…] So how does this relate to a blog that emphasizes a more childlike outlook on life? First of all, this is a perfect example of how parents are passing on Adultitis to their kids. Yes, it can be hereditary! (Check out Escape Adulthood Podcast #3 on Immunizing Your Kids from Adultitis.) […]
[…] the game “Hide Pokey.” Some of you long-time podcast listeners may remember this from one of our shows in ‘05. You all know Pokey, from Gumby and Pokey fame? Well, this game is kind of like hide […]