Especially this time of year, people are so excited to get their gifts wrapped for them. One less thing on the to-do list. (I have to say that I do love our wrapping paper!)
Since there are only three wrapping days left, here are 5 tips to help it go smoothly, without inducing a nasty case of Adultitis.
1. Establish a Wrapping Station. Keep the mess localized. A card table works well, enabling you to move it around to the best location at the time (living room in front of the TV, bedroom, etc.)
2. Batch the Tasks. Do a bunch at a time and limit interruptions as much as possible.
3. Call a Friend. (A good opportunity for a hands-free phone.) Chatting it up will make the time go much faster.
4. Use “Good” Paper. The cheap dollar store stuff rips much easier and will be more difficult to use. Get a heavier stock paper.
5. Watch a Classic. Put a classic Christmas movie on in the background. (Suggestions: Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas) Laughing always makes chores more palatable.
(If you missed Day 11, check it out here.)
[tags]wrapping, Christmas, Iota, 12 Days of Wishmas[/tags]