In this episode of the Escape Adulthood Show, brought to you from studio 315 in Madison, Wisconsin, we interview Toby Sells, who runs his own creature makeup effects shop and makes creatures and gore effects for film and television. We also talk about the World Series, baby showers, and embarrassing teenagers. Just click “Play” to listen to the show…
• Check out some of Toby’s gruesome creations on his MySpace page.
• Visit dicksmithmake-up.com to learn more about Dick Smith’s work (he’s the guy responsible for the make-up done on the Exorcist) and get info on his highly recommended make-up course.
• Show Music: Coyote Sleeps by Ethan Elkind
• Show Length: 51 minutes, 24 seconds
• Shout Outs: A big welcome to all the new members from Milwaukee, WI, Pulaski, WI, and Lifeline Wisconsin.