I got this list from a Kim & Jason reader named Pat. She got it from her aunt, a retired school teacher. Enjoy, and have yourself a Happy Easter!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There’s no such thing as too much candy.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Some body parts should be floppy.
- Keep your paws off of other people’s jelly beans.
- Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
- The grass is always greener is someone else’s basket.
- To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
- The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
I love this list. I am making a copy of it and posting it at school. Hopefully it will help all of us to remain open-minded.