• Lee Weir set a Guinness World Record for the most tattoos of the same cartoon character tattooed on the body. He has 41 tatts of Homer Simpson on his left arm. Which means he has room for more if someone makes a run at his record. Woo hoo!
• I really enjoyed this unique tribute to Robin Williams that Norm MacDonald conducted via Twitter.
• Tickets are sold out for the first ever adults-only sleepover adventure at The American Museum of Natural History, but I think they should plan more. Adultitis wouldn’t stand a chance if there were more opportunities like this.
• I think this life-size Mousetrap game looks pretty epic.
• This illuminated musical swing set is on tour. If you want to bring it to your town (or backyard), check out this page.
Finally, some posts from around here you may have missed:
• The best thing you can buy for a buck (other than a McDouble at McDonald’s)
• 2014 Escape Adulthood Summit recap