On this week’s show, we’re eating a cake our kids made, celebrating 20 years of marriage, and sharing the top tips that got us here.
Hang out with Kim & Jason Kotecki as they inspire, entertain, and encourage you in your fight against Adultitis. If you attend live, you’ll be able to chat with fellow Adultitis Fighters, have the chance to ask questions, and win prizes! Grab your favorite beverage, take a little Humpday break, and join us for a cup of hope! ☕️ 🍺 🍷
🎥 New episodes every Wednesday at 7:45 pm CT on Facebook.
🚨Get notified when new shows go live & replays are available here.
🔗 LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Limited Edition Candles: https://shop.escapeadulthood.com/collections/candles
- Ring Of Fire Print: https://shop.escapeadulthood.com/products/ring-of-fire-print
- Become an Insider: https://escapeadulthood.com/insider
- Shop: https://escapeadulthood.com/shop
- Escape Adulthood League: https://escapeadulthood.me
[…] any less a work of art, or a gift of love.It started as their desire to do something nice for our twentieth wedding anniversary. Since we’ve been binge-watching Kids Baking Championship, we gave them a challenge. They […]