• They finally did it! You can now put your instagram photos on marshmallows. Just because.
• Tara Winner and The National Museum of Play bring us the history of Bingo. Did you know it used to be called “Beano?”
• The Peddler’s Creamery hires cyclists to peddle a stationary bike at a consistent pace to help make the ice cream they sell in small batches. Andy Sernovitz asks, “You’re already making it — why not make it remarkably?” A good question for us all.
• There’s still time to play Show & Tell with us for a chance to win some fun prizes. Details here.
• Our friend Ryan has a Kickstarter going. He’s trying to publish a sweet children’s book about how being different is awesome. Oh yeah, and he was born with just one hand.
Finally, some posts from around here you may have missed: