Taking Down Coronovirus + Adultitis Together
We are in the midst of a challenging time. Adultitis levels are sky-high, fueled by anxiety caused by fear and uncertainty. We encourage you to stay calm and be optimistic. Keep a lookout for the helpers, the everyday heroes who are doing big and small things to make a difference. Since we are all in this together, we at Escape Adulthood are committed to being helpers, too. This page, which will be updated throughout this crisis, is a resource of tools to help you treat Adultitis as we all work to take down coronavirus together. Stay safe and shine on!
A Chance of Awesome Free Download
The people who see silver linings are the ones looking for them. This is what I wrote in my book, “A Chance of Awesome: How Changing the Way You See Changes Everything.” It came out last summer, but I’m seeing that perhaps it was written for such a time as this. It offers reminders we all need to hear and contains a crucial message of hope. It can be a great help for people who want to get better at seeing the upsides of all this upheaval. That’s why we are giving the book away, for free. You can download it right here. Please, share it with friends. And if you’d like the hardcover, full-color printed version, we’re offering it at a 20% discount through the end of May, no coupon code needed.
Each Wednesday at 7:45 pm CT, join us for a new episode of Escape Adulthood LIVE where we aim to inspire, entertain, and encourage you in the fight against Adultitis. If you attend live, you’ll be able to chat with fellow Adultitis Fighters, have the chance to ask us questions, and maybe even win prizes!
☕️ 🍺 🍷 Grab your favorite beverage, take a little Humpday break, and join us for a cup of hope!
Join the Escape Adulthood League
If you aren’t already involved, we invite you to join the Escape Adulthood League. It’s an inspiring place to hang out with other Adultitis Fighters, and free from the poison and political division you’ll find on so many social media platforms today. We are supporting one another and sharing good vibes, and we’d love to have you join us!
Cheap Family Fun
Tons of people are inside with loved ones and lots of time on their hands. One can only do so much schooling at home, pretending to get some work done, and binge-watching Netflix before going a bit stir-crazy.
If you can relate, we created a special edition of Cheap Family Fun for you!
We’ve taken 14 videos from our original product, and instead of unlocking them once a week over the course of a year, we’re making them all available at once and giving them away FREE. Each short and entertaining video an idea for a completely free, easy-to-implement, and outrageously fun activity that will involve the WHOLE family. We give you the step-by-step instructions you need to get rolling right away, and you probably already have everything you need lying around the house. Get instant access now!
- From March Madness to Coronavirus Craziness: An optimistic look at the coronavirus crisis.
- Shining Light into the Darkness: Easy but effective ways to be a light in your neighborhood.
- Enjoy the Woo?: What are we supposed to do with this roller coaster of emotions we find ourselves riding?
- Coronavirus vs. Your Imagination: Our imaginations are quite good at what they do. Here’s how to make sure yours serves you well.
- Lessons from a Wookie on Dealing with a Crisis: We don’t live in a galaxy far, far away. But right now, we can relate to Chewbacca’s story.
- Cool Things Everywhere: Wonder is alive and well. Maybe our cold hearts just need to see with new eyes.
- Looking for Answers: Sometimes we miss the answer to our prayers because we’re looking in the wrong place.
- Why I Hope Things Don’t Go Back to Normal: As we move forward together, let’s promise to not settle for normal. Let’s aim for better.
- Own This Moment: Here we are, amidst the moment we’ve been waiting for, which has arrived dressed in unremarkable clothing.
- Standing Up to Coronavirus (or at least trying to): We are all on the same coronavirus-themed rink. But we aren’t having the same experience.
- Hope in the Darkness: It’s not that we don’t notice the darkness. But we can turn our attention to something better.
Art to Share
Below are some images featuring Jason’s art that you can save and share to spread hope, encouragement, and gratitude to others. They are license-free for non-commercial use. Email or text one to a family member as a pick-me-up. Post them online and tag a friend. Kim loves using them in comments in reply to her friends’ Facebook posts. Enjoy!
Colorable Thank You Card
Let the helpers in your life know that you see them and that you appreciate everything they’re doing to make a difference! Print it on a standard letter-sized sheet of paper, color it, fold it in half twice to turn it into a card, and voila! – a handmade and heartfelt thank you card to share. :)
👉 Download the free greeting card
A number of Jason’s paintings have been magically transformed into coloring pages that you can download and print. Unleash your creative side and share your finished works online with the hashtag #myescapeart